翻译大师的博客

讲述翻 译大师学习翻译的心路历程

« 不要碰运气  师教学 基本功总决赛命题能力竞赛 »

  95. What day is tomorrow

  271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?


  272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。


  273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?


  274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。


  275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?


  276. Just a few months. 才几个月。


  277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?


  278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。


  279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在 那儿待很长时间吗?


  280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个 月搬到好莱坞去。


  281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。


  282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可 以一起喝啤酒了。


  283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你 也许会在那儿住久一些。


  284. I hope so. 希望如此。


  285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信 我们会很开心的。


  256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去 常一大早出去散步。


  257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。


  258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你 常和朋友钓鱼吗?


  259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。


  260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我 上次来这里已经有很长时间了。


  261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你 见过史密斯先生吗?


  262. They've been working on this project since last year.

  他们从 去年开始一直都在做这个项目,。


  263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。


  264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一 到那儿电影就开始了。


  265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了。

  266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.

  船到晚了,把我们 的计划全打乱了。


  267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以 为他知道开会时间。


  268. They had expected me to go with them. 他们原 本希望我和他们一起去。


  269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我 第三次参观那地方了。


  270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。


  241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?


  242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。


  243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。


  244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看 起来还是那么漂亮。


  245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?


  246. Not too bad. 不太糟。


  247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。


  248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。


  249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。


  250. That's all right. 没事儿。


  251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?


  252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她 没有一点儿联系。


  253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说 她上星期结婚了。


  254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。


  255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。


  226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?


  227. At about seven. 七点左右。


  228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。


  229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。


  230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。


  231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。


  232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。


  233. I was 5 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。


  234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我 的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。


  235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。


  236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。


  237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.


  电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。


  238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。


  239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。


  240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。


  211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?


  212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。


  213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?


  214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附 近一家快餐店吃午饭。


  215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?


  216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。


  217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?


  218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。


  219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?


  220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。


  221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?


  222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。


  223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?


  224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。


  225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。


  196. How old are you? 你多大了?


  197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。


  198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯 先生才四十几岁。


  199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。


  200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。


  201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。


  202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起 来比他实际上年轻得多。

  203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。


  204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。


  205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。


  206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。


  207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。


  208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。


  209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.

  他们将 为结婚十周年开个晚会。


  210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。


  181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?


  182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。


  183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。


  184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?


  185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。


  186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。


  187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?


  188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。


  189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?


  190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。


  191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?


  192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。


  193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。


  194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?

  195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。


  166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?


  167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。


  168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?


  169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。


  170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。


  171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。


  172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?


  173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。


  174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。


  175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。


  176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。


  177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。


  178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?


  179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。


  180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎 样才能提高口语水平?


  151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?


  152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?


  153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。


  154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。


  155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先 生现在不能见您。


  156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。

  157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?


  158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?


  159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。


  160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。


  161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。


  162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。


  163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?


  164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。


  165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记 得那个圣诞节吗?


  136. What’s the date today? 今天是几号?

  137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three. 今天是 一九六三年十一月一号。

  138. When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?

  139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一 九迦晔辉乱蝗粘錾摹?nbsp;

  140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。

  141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹 妹是一九三八年出生的。

  142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。

  143. Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?

  144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生 在离这儿不远的小城市里。

  145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有关十 世纪的事你知道些什么?

  146. I don’t know anything about that. 关于那 个我什么都不知道。

  147. Let’s talk about something else. 让我们 谈点别的什么吧。

  148. Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪里?

  149. I don’t remember where I was then. 我不记 得那时我在哪里。

  150. Where will you be next year at this time? 明年这 个时候你将在哪里?

  121. What time is it? 几点钟了?

  122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。

  123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。

  124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。

  125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 对不起,你能告 诉我一下准确的时间吗?

  126. No,I can’t . 不,我不能。

  127. I don’t know what time it is. 我不知道现在几点钟。

  128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet. 我认为 现在还不到四点。

  129. It must be about three thirty. 现在想 必是三点三十分左右。

  130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。

  131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 饭馆要 到七点四十五分才开门。

  132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 请你明天十点到这里,行吗?

  133. Yes,I will. 行。

  134. We’ll be on time,won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?


  135. I hope so. 我希望如此。

  106. Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?

  107. Yes,I do. 是的,我有。

  108. You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?

  109. No,I don’t . 不,我没有。

  110. I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。

  111. Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?

  112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。

  113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有几个姊妹和兄弟?

  114. Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?

  115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽 子和大衣都在我这里。

  116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?

  117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。

  118. He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?

  119. No,he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。

  120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.

  .... 他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。


  7] Days and months of the calendar 周日和月份

  91. What day is today? 今天是星期几?

  92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。

  93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期几?

  94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。

  95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期几?

  96. What month is this? 现在是几月份?

  97. This is January. 现在是一月份。

  98. Last month was December,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?

  99. Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。

  100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?

  101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医 院里住了几个星期了。

  102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?

  103. You were here in February,weren’t you? 二月份你曾在这里,对不对?

  104. No,I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。

  105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he? 一个星期前,杭州翻译公司,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?


  [6] Introductions and courtesies 介绍和礼节

  76. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?

  77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。

  78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什么?

  79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。

  80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?

  81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。

  82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?

  83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。

  84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老朋友了。

  85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?

  86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。

  87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。

  88. How do you do? 你好!

  89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。

  90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。


  [5] Identifying people by occupation 辨别身份

  61. Who are you? 你是谁?

  62. I’m a student. 我是学生。

  63. Who is that over there? 那边那个人是谁?

  64. He’s a student,too. 他也是学生。

  65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?

  66. No,she isn’t. 不,她不是。

  67. Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。

  68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?

  69. Yes,you are. 是的,你是。

  70. That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那个人是位教员,对不对?

  71. Yes,he is. 是的,他是。

  72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁?

  73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可能是农民。

  74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?

  75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。


  46. What are these? 这些是什么?

  47. Those are books. 那些是书。

  48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?

  49. There they are. 在那儿。

  50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。

  51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?

  52. They’re over there. 在那里。

  53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?

  54. Yes,they are. 是我的。

  55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。

  56. These are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?

  57. No,they aren’t. 不,不是。

  58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。

  59. These are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。

  60. Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?


  [3] Identifying objects 辨别物品

  31. What’s this? 这是什么?

  32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。

  33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?

  34. No,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。

  35. Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?

  36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。

  37. And what’s that? 还有那是什么?

  38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?

  39. No,it isn’t. 不,不是。

  40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。

  41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗?

  42. Yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。

  43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?

  44. There it is. 门在那儿。

  45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?


  16. Come in,please. 请进!

  17. Sit down. 坐下!

  18. Stand up,please. 请站起来。

  19. Open your book,please. 请把书打开。

  20. Close your book,please. 请把书合上。

  21. Don’t open your book. 别打开书。

  22. Do you understand?你明白了吗?

  23. Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。

  24. No,I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。

  25. Listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。

  26. Now read,please. 现在请大家读。

  27. That’s fine. 好得很。

  28. It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。

  29. Let’s begin now. 现在让我们开始。

  30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。

  [1] Greetings 问候语

  1. Hello.你好!

  2. Good morning.早晨好!

  3. I’m John Smith.我是约翰、史密斯。

  4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?

  5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。

  6. How are you?你好吗?

  7. Fine,thanks.很好,谢谢。

  8. How is Helen?海伦好吗?

  9. She’s very well,thank you. 她很好,谢谢您。

  10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

  11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。

  12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?

  13. Good night,John.晚安,约翰。

  14. Good-bye,Bill.再见,比尔。

  15. See you tomorrow.明天见。

  • 相关文章:

发表评论

网站分类

文章归档

Tags

Powered By
Copyright 杭州翻译公司 杭州翻译. Some Rights Reserved.

友情链接:    73彩票   源达彩票   中彩网   掘金彩票网   澳客彩票网