翻译大师的博客

讲述翻 译大师学习翻译的心路历程

« 我想 "说出语法正确的句子 »

希望你很快会恢复

  . It's up to you.(由你决定。)


  2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)


  3. How can I get in touch with you?

  4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)


  5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)


  6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)


  7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)


  8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)


  9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)


  10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)


  11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)


  12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?


  13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)


  14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)


  15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)


  16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)


  17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)


  18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)


  19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)


  20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)


  21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)


  22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)


  23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)


  24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)


  25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)


  26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)


  27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)


  28. Let's call it a day[决定或 同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].


  29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)


  30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)


  31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)


  32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)


  33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)


  34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)


  35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)


  36. Far from it.(一点也不。)


  37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)


  38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)


  39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)


  40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)


  41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)


  42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)


  43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)


  44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)


  45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)


  46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)


  47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)


  48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)


  49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)


  50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)


  51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)


  52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)


  53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)


  54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用 英语 表达自己。)


  55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)


  56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)


  57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)


  58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)


  59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)


  60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)


  61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可 能讨好每一个人。)


  62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)


  63. You bet!(当然!)


  64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)


  65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)


  66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)


  67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)


  68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)


  69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)


  70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)


  71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)


  72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)


  73. You're the boss.(听你的。)


  74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)


  75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)


  76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)


  77. Over my dead body!(休想!)


  78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)


  79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有 三十分钟空闲时间。)


  80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)


  81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)


  82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)


  83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)


  84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)


  85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该 好好利用这个机会。)


  86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)


  87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)


  88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处,。)


  188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)


  189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)


  190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)


  191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)


  192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)


  193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)


  194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)


  195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)


  196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)


  197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得 不能胜任那工作。)


  198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)


  199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)


  200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)


  201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)


  202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)


  203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)


  204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)


  205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)


  206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)


  207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)


  208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)


  209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)


  210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)


  211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)


  212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)


  213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)


  214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)


  215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)


  216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)


  217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)


  218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)


  219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)


  220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)


  221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)


  222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)


  223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)


  224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风 把你吹到北京来的?)


  225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。)


  226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。)


  227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。)


  228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。)


   


  您正浏览的文章《英语经典口语228-世贸人才网》由 世贸大学 :http://class.wtojob.com 整理,访问地址为:http://class.wtojob.com/class322_15985.shtml

  • 相关文章:

发表评论

网站分类

文章归档

Tags

Powered By
Copyright 杭州翻译公司 杭州翻译. Some Rights Reserved.

友情链接:    leg棋牌代理   K8彩票   七彩娱乐   k8棋牌主页   038彩票